Saturday 12 April 2014

I Missed The 11th...

Hi! I missed the 11th by like, 15 minutes. Which, I guess, is probably more positive than negative. But I can't help but feel a little bit of a failure for not being able to succeed… imagine if I ever wanted to daily blog?! :| haha.

Anyways, seeing as the 11th doesn't exist on my blog, I thought I'd write about what I did which took up my time and kept me from my laptop…


I woke up at around 8 o'clock in the morning. There was hustle on Twitter. And its sibling, bustle. Demi Lovato's 'general' ticket sale was going to happen two hours later and people were panicking, understandably.

I, however, had things to do. I made cronuts. (You can see how right here.)
I took advantage of the beauuuuutiful weather and went to the shop. I came back, and decided to try for tickets (just in case some unlucky person failed). I, however, was amongst the unlucky. To sum it up, it was a feckin joke. I'm so sad for the people who deserve to go and weren't able to get tickets. Demi's team has a way of just building hopes and crashing them like no otha.

Anyways, after that, I got showered/dressed/and ready for town. I met up with my friend Eve and went to Waterspoons. I hadn't seen Eve in over half a year which sounds CRAZY to say but it's really, really true. We caught up like old friends do and it was lovely. Sitting down with people and just chatting is way more therapeutic than I thought.

After that, I came home and worked. "Wow," I bet you're thinking, "Lorraine sure knows how to tell a good story." I KNOW I KNOW, but I didn't know what to write about. So here, have some gibberish.

Oh, and happynationalsiblingday to you, sista.


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment