Sunday 6 April 2014

Home

ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, I DO LOVE MY MA AND PA…

Haha, just kidding.

Hey there! I hope you find yourself in a somewhat comfortable position (saw a post on tumblr that reminded me to straighten my posture and I thought it genius but that's not what we do here) for this blog post! I want to say that there's a couple of things I'm going to attempt to publish over the next couple of days.

I'm back home in the countryside for a week or two but I need to get back to London to write assignments (because who does that at home?!) and revise and blah blah blah.

But whilst at home, I've had a lot of downtime. Instead of watching endless episodes of Hollywood Game Night or baking until I get fatter, I think I'm gonna try and show my blog the TLC it deserves!

So, please, ladies and gentlemen, guys and dolls, wizards and muggles, Snow White and her 7 Dwarves, I am pleased to announce that I shall be publishing a blog post a day, FOR A WHOLE WEEK.

Now listen, (come closer… no, little closer, I need to whisper this…) I DON'T HAVE A SLEEPING PATTERN.

What that means is that some posts will be up at 7am and some posts will be up at 11pm and anything and everything in between. But, I assure you, there will be a post a day.
Now I've published this post, I'm kinda stuck to my word. Which is good, because I don't want the THREE people that read my blog to feel lied to (ha, kidding… there's a little more than 3.)

More than anything, I think I just want to get back into the habit of writing content that I enjoy, and it's such a bonus if you do too.

BE WELL.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment