Friday 31 May 2013

OOTD - 31st May, 2013

Just a quick little cheeky OOTD for today.
I had such a busy day, and breaking in these new boots has whipped my calves into shape (and maybe punished my feet a little too much...)

I had a grown up bank appointment at 10 o'clock, met my lovelies Matty and Alex for lunch, and spent the rest of the afternoon with them.

I also did something very very cheeky, but you'll probably see it up in a post within the next week!
Then I spent the rest of the evening at work. Wahooooo.


Anyhows, here are a couple of snaps... I hope you forgive me for the terribleness that these photos are: (thanks New Look for the setting, haha) but I'm sure you'll get the gist!



Topshop on Topshop on Topshop, quite literally!

Everything you see is from Topshop!
Easiest OOTD ever.


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment