Friday 24 May 2013

OOTD - 24th May, 2013

WHERE HAVE THE YEARS GONE?

I finished college for GOOD today. I feel a lot of mixed emotions, but mostly just relief that I endured the 2 years. I'm also astounded as to how quickly it passed by - on to university in September (eek!)

Anyways, today's post is another OOTD. The weather wasn't particularly great, and it made me feel very melancholy... it's probably reflected in my outfit, haha! Here are a few cheeky snaps.












From head to toe -
Checkered shirt - Monki (around £15)
Black staple jump suit - Topshop (I think it was £38)
Men's wool cardigan - Charity Shop (£4)
Cross hatched tights - Present
Black, patent Dr. Martens

L.

(Disclaimer: I am no way affiliated with the brands that I have mentioned: these views are entirely my own. I am also not sponsored, nor sent any of the items shown above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment