Thursday 6 June 2013

A Cheeky Little Something...

If you read my last blog post, you might have picked up on the hint that I did something a teeny weeny bit exciting.

Last Friday, the 31st of May, I booked a tattoo.

I've wanted a tattoo for quite a while, but wasn't quite sure if I was ready to take the plunge and have ink on me forever! I thought it wouldn't do me any harm to book an appointment, and if need be, cancel it if I chickened out. ...But I realised I'd booked an appointment for the same day as my exam, and so had to pull it forward. To today.

Today came around quicker than I thought it would, and so soon enough I found myself in the seat, ready to be inked.

And it was fine. No tears, no drama! It genuinely did not hurt a single bit.

So, if you're curious enough to want to take a peek, I'll happily show you :)



I got 'wonderland' because of Alice In Wonderland... "We're all mad here". It symbolises, to me, the only place where crazy doesn't matter and where you as yourself is good enough. It also kinda reminds me that there is always a place to go to, a place to escape if need be: whether that be through books, films, holidays, art etc.






L.

No comments:

Post a Comment