Wednesday 15 May 2013

Ahoy!

Hi,


I'm Lorraine. This is my first blog post (as you can probably see) and I'm not really sure why I'm doing this, or what I'm attempting to achieve. But as I'm typing, I know it's what I want to do.

...and it's a way to procrastinate from revising for exams that will ultimately determine my future. Phew.

I'm, like I'm sure we all are, made up of so many different pieces that I'd feel uncomfortable naming this blog under anything - but I hope you like any little posts that come your way.
Just so you get a little taster, it'll probably be mini daily blogs, a couple of cheeky OOTDs, maybe a nail art tutorial or two, and a bunch of lust-driven reviews on books, music, movies or shows that I've decided to invested my time in.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

L.



No comments:

Post a Comment