Saturday 3 May 2014

OOTD

Two posts, one day? Well, let's not get a little crazy shall we.

This one is a quick post, just to show you my birthday outfit. I actually changed 3 times yesterday…

The first outfit was a pair of Topshop Mom jeans and a mauve Topshop jumper with three quarter lengthed sleeves. This was for running to university to hand in a physical copy of my assignment.

I then had plans to go to The Fragrance Lab (that my flatmates ever-so-kindly bought for me for my birthday!) and so wanted to dress a little more, well, truth be told, black. Haha. I wore my black Topshop Jamie jeans, black docs, a black, plain vest top from Monki and over that, a little crop crochet top from Topshop (…but it was in white, dun dun dunnnn.)

The final number is a new welcome to my wardrobe family, from Monki. I've never been brave enough to pull these off because I'm quite short, and I felt like it would only make me look shorter. I, however, do not think it does. *Fingers crossed*


This little one piece jumpsuit, as I said, is from Monki. It only cost me £20 which made me and my pockets tres happy! It has string waistband to cinch in your tummy but I decided to put a Topshop belt over the top (which I already had, but cost me almost as much as the jumpsuit… ludicrous, I know!) and a gold cross necklace, also from Topshop. My bag and jacket, are, would you believe it, from Topshop too :) PAYING WAGES amiright?

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment