Sunday 4 May 2014

OOTD - 4th May, 2014

It is a beauuuutiful day in London - sunny, a cool breeze in the air, perfect for, well. I thought it was perfect for going to the cinema. The weather is a waste on me, I know.

I went solo to go see The Other Woman. But after a little mix up with the times (my bad) I saw Bad Neighbours at Vue in Islington. Great film! And so much eye candy (Seth Rogen, I'm talking about you. Hahah)

Anyways, I took a couple impromptu snaps before I hurried out the door. 





Apparently I like to touch my face


Black. Surprised?

My basic black top is from Topshop (? like, £8ish)
My jeans are from Topshop (Jamie, £40)
My belt is also from Topshop (£18)
My necklace is from New Look (??)
My Kimono (which I am in love with) is from Forever 21 (£9.75)
My trainers are Adidas


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment