Thursday 20 June 2013

Oops! ...I Did It Again.

I'm just going to say it.

...I got a new tattoo.
And it feels great! Not like the kind of great that churns your stomach, or the kind of great that pinches at the goosebumps on your skin, but the kind of great that makes you feel light and carefree.

I personally love this tattoo (I should hope so, wouldn't you?) and it reminds me of one of my most treasured friendships and it reminds me of luck.



 IIXXV
Ness and I have known each other since we were 3 year old dumplings, and to get something permanent to pay homage to that friendship was something that I was utterly keen for.
I know Roman Numerals are overdone and may even be seen as incessant to some, but I like it.
But to get something inked for someone who wrote to you when she moved away, who you set up an e-mail account for at the age of 7, someone you'd fight off your heavy eyelids just to stay awake and receive their phone calls, someone you'd dress like Avril Lavigne with, someone you see as a little sister, and someone you'd do anything for, is inevitable, in my eyes. 



Sorry Mum. Sorry Dad.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment