Thursday 6 February 2014

London Aquarium

After 5 months living in the beautiful city that is London, I finally did a tourist-y thing and visited the aquarium. It was great! …but not "£21 great". I'd advise booking online for a teeny discount if you were interested on going! You can do so right here.

I decided to make a little montage of clips that I recorded (as I seem to be in the mood to do a lot recently) so I could show you, not tell you :) 

L.

(If the player isn't working, you can also check it out on YouTube right here)


****DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with London's Sea Life Centre nor any of the Sea Life branches. I bought a ticket out of my own will with my own money and decided to simply show you what was ahaps :)
I do not own the music - music credit is to The 1975, 'Menswear'.
I do however own all the video footage and stills.

No comments:

Post a Comment